I am proud and excited to announce the launch of my new company Noorns NuGen! This new site offers automated report options for those who are only interested in specific topics. The most exciting news of my new launch is that YOU get to generate your own report, from the security of your computer, without sharing or uploading your data!If you are interested in any of the new automated reports listed below, please visit our new site http://Noorns.com. At Noorns.com you will be able to create an account and view all of our automated reports and purchase them.
What makes these automated reports different from other companies?
We analyze your genetic data and prioritized dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations based on your unique gene variants and on our extensive education and experience in the field of Nutrigenomics. The reports contain the database of direct gene-nutrient interactions, so you can learn more about each gene variant, but the best part is that each gene variant is weighted and you get a summary of WHAT you need to focus on and what you need to avoid, unlike other DNA reports that only tell you of a gene variant and not what to do to address this variant to optimize your health.
Each of our reports also contains the basic Methylation and macro and micro nutrient genes!
- The first automated report is the Diet and Longevity: Macro and Micronutrients. This report focuses on reducing age-related disease risks, optimizing your macro- and micronutrient needs while selecting the perfect diet for your genotype; helping you to be the best version of YOU ($100).
- Our second report, Methylation and Diet, focuses on Methylation, detoxification and diet. Methylation is a vital foundational biochemical process in the body: it is the mechanism behind epigenetics and is responsible for turning off and on genes. It is involved with every cell in the body, including making new DNA, producing energy, healthy immune system function, the detoxification of heavy metals, regulation of gene expression and protein function, and central to the synthesis of neurotransmitters, the chemical messengers which mediate mental and emotional states. Imbalances in methylation status results from genetic defects in the enzymes which regulate the process of methylation ($40).
- The field of Nutrigenomics is playing a fundamental role in breast tumor prevention and early detection. Our Breast Cancer Assessment and Prevention Nutrigenomic Report scientifically identifies your individual genetic susceptibilities in order to implement targeted dietary and environmental choices to reduce your inherited genetic risk factors, thereby reducing your risks of having Breast Cancer ($80).
- This report is based on the following research: Nutrigenomics and Breast Cancer: State of the Art Future Perspectives and Insights for Prevention
- A Nutrigenomic and precision medicine approach to Alzheimer's Disease Prevention. This report is updated with the latest genetic research on early and late onset Alzheimer's Disease. You can see if you have a higher predisposed risk to Alzheimer's Disease and implement proven strategies to reduce your risks aiming at preventing the disease altogether ($80).
- This report is based on the following research: Clinica Application of APOE in Alzheimer's Prevention: A Precision Medicine Approach. and Precision Medicine for Alzheimer's Disease
- Lastly, but not least our Female Fertility Report. I am very excited to announce this report as it was an intense 8 month labor of love and research to create. I think it is far and beyond anything that is currently on the market as most genetic fertility reports cover about 15-20 genes and I have 40+ and have included micronutrient genes (Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, iron, folate, B vitamins, etc.). It also helps narrow down genetic contributing causes to your infertility issues.(Methylation, Immuno Infertility, Tubal Factor Infertility, Endometriosis, PCOS, Implantation Failure, Coagulation Disorder, etc.) so the you can then see the correct specialist or receive the correct dose of hormones/medications specific to your individual needs ($500).