Our personalized nutrition reports are a user manual to YOU! A personal DNA report is a long-term investment in your health (disease prevention), longevity, mental and physical well-being. Your DNA does not change, and your report will serve you for your lifetime.
Please be sure to check out our new personalized DNA reports offered at http://Noorns.com. You can read more about the reports offered under "Automated Personalized DNA Reports on the left or the button on the top right.
Sometimes health conditions are more complex than any automated reports can tackle and for that reason we have these hands-on, in depth analysis report options:
- The Personalized Health and Nutrition Report is designed for individuals looking to optimize their nutrition and training programs to reduce the risk of predisposed genetic diseases and increase healthspan and longevity. (It is not intended for chronic illness patients.)
- The analysis includes a detailed review of your genetic variants and creates a detailed, personalized diet, nutrition, exercise, and supplement protocol. What makes our reports different from other services out there is that we look at the combination and impact of all your gene variants to effectively create strategies and tactics targeting these variants to optimize physical, mental emotional health and longevity.
- Report 1 is approximately 30 pages and it includes a reference guide of our personal database of gene-nutrient interactions with your gene status (variants or normal).
- This database is an excellent resource guide for you to look up certain nutrients and see how they affect the expression of different genes. In addition, as your health changes over the years, you may want to target different genes and my database guide will allow you to do that effectively. It is also an excellent resource to share with your practitioner regarding diet changes, supplements and medications.
- Report 1 does not contain scientific background with explanations and details behind the recommended personalized nutrition, diet, and exercise recommendations: it is a guide to what you should eat, supplement and exercise in order to improve your overall health.
Report 2: Advanced Personalized Health and Nutrition Report with blood work analysis: $300 USD
- Is your health declining? Do you have a list of symptoms, but your doctor tells you that your blood work is "fine" and there's nothing wrong with you? Let me take a deep dive into your genetics for a comprehensive analysis. This in-depth DNA analysis combined with your symptoms will investigate genetic variants and mutations that contribute to your ill health and create a Nutrigenomic Protocol to improve the function of these genes, thereby improving symptoms and quality of life. Likewise, if you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, this report is also designed to find all underlying contributing factors to improve your symptoms.
- Report 2, the Advanced Personalized Health and Nutrition Report, is recommended for those with chronic illnesses or unexplained medical conditions. It includes everything in Report 1 (such as guidance on how to reduce predisposed genetic diseases risks, increase longevity and quality of life, while also improving your current state of health), plus extra scientific background information to help you and your practitioner make the most informative and educated decisions based on personalized medicine and your unique genetic profile.
- This report is recommended for cancer patients who are looking for nutritional guidance to augment your cancer treatment. It will also include current recommendations for cancer medications based on your type of cancer and your genetics.
- This analysis and report includes all cancer driving mutations that are in 23andMe raw data.
- For more information on the role of Nutrigenomics in Cancer prevention, please see the following research articles:
Scientific Athletic Performance DNA report: $400 USD
- This report is designed for high-performance athletes to improve their athletic performance with nutrigenomic dietary and nutritional advice. Did you know, depending on your genes, caffeine can increase or decrease your performance by as much as 13.6%
- The Scientific Athletic Performance DNA Report encompasses overall dietary patterns, macronutrient ratios, micronutrient requirements, eating behaviors (e.g., nutrient timing), and the judicious use of supplements and ergogenic aids for an individual athlete based on their genomic data.
- The Joint Position Statement by the American College of Sports Medicine, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Dietitians of Canada, which states that “Nutrition plans need to be personalized to the individual athlete… and take into account specificity and uniqueness of responses to various strategies”.
- " An individual's dietary and supplement strategies can influence markedly their physical performance. Personalized nutrition in athletic populations aims to optimize health, body composition, and exercise performance by targeting dietary recommendations to an individual's genetic profile." Sport Nutrigenomics: Personalized Nutrition for Athletic Performance
*Pricing is only for the analysis and report. It does not include physical testing (blood test, DNA, OATS, UAA, DUTCH, etc.) These need to be purchased on your own.
Private consultations: $60 per hour
Please email us at email@example.com to set up appointments